8 de diciembre de 2022

 Dia Cinco

[Surpassing my second goal of reading 4 books this week. Let's see how many I can do this week]


Seccion llame "Goals para esta semana"

  1. Tener una conversaccion para uno minuto
  2. Leer cuatro libros de ninos en Duolingo
    1. "El nuevo estudiante" 
    2. "Una pregunta"
    3. "A la estacion!"
    4. "El doctor Eddy"

Seccion llame "Practica"

  1. Trabaje en Duolingo (Began Unit 4) y leo dos libros "Un abrigo nuevo!"  y "Me gusta leer" en Global Digitial Library (Intento leer "Un dolor de dientes real" pero no es comprehensio lo. Horrible!)
  2. Grabo una conversaccion. (It's great to see how much I have progressed from the beginning. I'm not trying (at least not as much) to create large and complex sentences, and I am building on what I already know.)
  3. Practica "Language Transfer" video seis y repeatando (not sure if this is a word) videos dos y tres. (I find that the more I practice and repeat, the better my comprehension (my fear diminishes also). Now, I am trying to get to sounding an familiar word to be one sound as opposed to separate syllables. (not sure if this makes sense.) For me, even as I sound the word, it does not come all the way together like it stays in the separate form. For example, probability would be pro-ba-bi-li-mente. It stays in this form in my mind and as I sound it out. I can't get it to come out as one word and not parts.)
Notes: Oddly enough, I have started practicing with the "Language Transfer" in route to work to have additional practice. I have a work event tonight so I had to work on Duolingo and read the books during set-up. (Hopefully, tomorrow will be better)

How are you doing with your speaking/talking? If you have any ideas on how to not mentally translate as you speak, please let me know. I'm trying to loosen my dependency on translating from English to Spanish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 de diciembre de 2022