29 de diciembre de 2022

 




Notas:

Happy holidays! Esta semana he sido bueno. This post will be very short. I mainly focused on practicing en Language Transfer and some videos on Youtube. I think at this point I need something to keep track of everything I'm learning on Language Transfer so that I don't forget. 

Since the last time I blogged, I worked on more language immersion. I took a Spanish Karaoke class, which was fun. We spoke a little in Spanish before everyone chose a Spanish song to sing to (like regular Karaoke). It was fun exploring the different music available and to practice on my pronunciation with some sight reading. All in all, it was fun. I also had a conversation class, where I was group with other beginners speaking only in Spanish. I learned some new vocabulario such as "pudin de platano" and how to respond and understand in a conversation.

I also had a class with Franco, where we focused on my pronunciation, stressing the syllables, futuro y preterite tense, sight reading/reading comprehension. I had the hardest challenge with "alumno/alumna" (even after hearing the correct pronunciation, it wouldn't click from my head to my mouth. I hope that makes sense)

Currently, my input hasn't been very structured unless I have a class. I want to be more productive with it. For next week, I am experimenting with a schedule of what I will work on besides the class activities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 de diciembre de 2022