6 de diciembre de 2022

 Dia Tres


[I tried to do the accents according to State Library of Oregon tips. When I tried Ctrl + ' (apostrophe) + i, it kept highlighting the italics symbol. If you have any feedback, please let me know in the comments.]



Seccion llame "Goals para esta semana"

  1. Tener una conversaccion para uno minuto
  2. Leer cuatro libros de ninos en Duolingo
    1. "El nuevo estudiante" 

Seccion llame "Practica"

  1. Trabaje en Duolingo y leo un libro "Una pregunta" (Nice and easy read; however, I did have issues with repeating some pronunciations for the computer. Got a 5-day streak!)
  2. Grabo tres (como se dice "sentences") una conversaccion. Intento nuevo para mi conversaccion practica. (Trying to focus on recording sentences versus minutes to help me get more comfortable)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 de diciembre de 2022