10 de diciembre de 2022

 

[Today, I made some great bounds in my pronunciation! How are you doing in your pronunciations?]


Seccion llame "Goals para esta semana"

  1. Tener una conversaccion para uno minuto
  2. Leer cuatro libros de ninos en Duolingo
    1. "El nuevo estudiante" 
    2. "Una pregunta"
    3. "A la estacion!"
    4. "El doctor Eddy"
    5. "Un abrigo nuevo!"
    6. "Me gusta leer"

Seccion llame "Practica"

  1. Trabaje en Duolingo (Continue Unit 4)
    1. Attended class with Ismar (Class went great today. I felt that I continue to make more progress in my pronunciation and understanding. Hopefully by the end of this month, I will have the alphabet pronunciation together)
    2. Attended Viajes y Turismo en Paises Hispanos (Focus on this class was my pronunciation, new vocabulary regarded traveling, and sentence structure for conversation.)
    3. Attended Spanish vocabulary practice "Spanish Culture" (Focus was on pronunciation, vocabulary about food (learned about Columbian meals) and music/dance and sentence structure involving me gusta/no me gusta and the use of probar [to use instead of me gusta intentar ______(food item)])
  2. Grabo una conversaccion. (Recording did not go too well today. I had a plan in my head that went left when I started recording. Muy comica!)

Notes: Classes went well today, especially with my pronunciation (goes in the WIN CATEGORY!) My goal is to continue this progress into next well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 de diciembre de 2022